The scholarship covers the following aspect:
- Monthly subsistence allowance
- Travel ticket
- Participation cost
- 1000 € per month for undergraduate and graduate students
- 1500 € per month for doctorate students
- 1800 € per month for post-doctorates
- 2500 € per month for academic staff
- All grant holders are insured by a central Group Insurance. In order to arrange your insurance, you should fill out your travel dates on the Grant Holder Pages. Based upon these dates, the Lotus Secretariat will apply for insurance for the period that you are abroad. You will receive the insurance card by email - you should use this for the embassy.
- Via this link you can download the insurance policy. The claim forms are availlable online on the grant holder pages. Please make sure to report claims within 7 days as stated in the policy.
- The tuition fees are covered by the project.
- One return ticket will be provided by the coordinator by means of booking via a central travel agency. Self-purchased tickets will not be reimbursed.
- Travel Costs: depending on the distance:
|< 500||€ 250|
|500 - 1000||€ 500|
|1000 - 1500||€ 750|
|1500 - 2500||€ 1000|
|2500 - 5000||€ 1500|
|5000 - 10000||€ 2000|
|> 10000||€ 2500|
The distance which you should take is the direct, linear distance between on the one side the sending university (Target Group 1), the location of origin (for Target Group 2) or the location of residence (for Target Group 3) and the hosting university premises.